Saturday, April 07, 2007

Jack Greets his Sister

Today Agrippina is coming home with a new West Highland White Terrier. I am not sure how this is all going to work out with our old dog, Jack. But I wanted her (the new dog, Millie who I plan on calling "Gumbo") to know that before Jack attacked her he said hello. Anyway, here's my dog's video (and my annoying voice) from the digital camera I own. I have never edited a video using iMovie before though I have tried. Also, here's my first video uploaded to youtube.

Yes, that is a Saints collar. I just need to find a little one for "Gumbo."
My life as I knew it is over....

3 comments:

Brian Bordelon said...

Maybe you can get an aquarium too so you can never leave the house.

LatinTeacher said...

I think we need some birds, an iguana, and few rabbits..

LatinTeacher said...

An interesting local story - a lady around the corner here _had_ a pig. And three bulldogs. She came home from work last week and blood was everywhere. The dogs dispatched of the pig. I think that our cats are in danger. Video of Millie to come...