We've hired a contractor, and the kitchen remodel gets started tomorrow. Talk about adding stress to a pregnancy. However, the wife and I have done a nice job staying together on our purchases, agreeing on the appliances and most of the rest of the design plans.
But today, while we were packing the contents of our cupboards I heard on ESPN Radio that the Saints are playing the Chargers in London on October 26. The wife has been dying to go to England, so I asked if she wanted to go for this historic event. She said yes! And it's a Saints home game!!! The baby will not be joining us, however. He has to see his first Saints' game in the SuperDome.
How Online Slot Interfaces Have Changed Over the Years
-
Have you ever opened an older online slot and noticed how different the
buttons, menus, and reels look compared with newer games? Online slot
interfaces ...
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment