According to this press release, if your company is an up and coming business in New Orleans and in need of new furniture, you should apply now. The deadline is February 8th. That gives anyone who lives in New Orleans a few days after Mardi Gras to get the train back on the track.
In other news, my wife has started reading my blog with some regularity. I didn't see that coming. I will try to post more positive stories about the interesting things that we do. Like Hypno-Birthing. Stay tuned.
How Online Slot Interfaces Have Changed Over the Years
-
Have you ever opened an older online slot and noticed how different the
buttons, menus, and reels look compared with newer games? Online slot
interfaces ...
5 days ago

1 comment:
I saw that coming. Surely there are many positive and intersting stories you could tell about your wife. She is, after all, carrying your Blue Jay son! Best Wishes.
Post a Comment