Monday, August 28, 2006

THANKS NEW ORLEANS BLOGGING COMMUNITY

I went to the wonderful happy hour party at the New Orleans Yacht Club. It was nice to meet Dr. Homan, Kalypso, Bart, Mark, Greg, Alan, Flood and Loathing, Maitri, Sophmom, GulfSails, Bill from SF, and all the others who were there and with whom I got the opportunity to talk. There were others whom I wanted to meet, but I had too many other things to do Saturday to make the entire event. I have read some of the summaries, and I watched the video of the "Arabi Wrecking Krewe." Thanks to all who organized it, ran it, and participated in it. You guys are my source for all things New Orleans these days. It is good to know that I am getting information from bright, energetic, and eager citizens who are screaming for change. Thank you for sharing yourselves online and keeping hope alive.

1 comment:

George "Loki" Williams said...

Thanks for raising another New Orleans voice from up East! It was great that you made it down, sorry I did not get to talk to you due to exhaution and illness.

Keep up the Good Fight!