Tuesday, June 10, 2008

KinderWanderlust (Is this a word?)


So far, George is a big traveler. He has already been to/through the following states*:

Pennsylvania
Maryland
Delaware
Virginia
West Virgina
Ohio
New Jersey

Not bad for someone just two months old.

Sometime in July, he will make it (at last) to Louisiana because I am going to my 20 year high school reunion. When did I get so old? And dang, he's cute.

*Later this summer, he plans on visiting Massachusetts (going through Connecticut and New York) and the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

UPDATE: I added the asterisk info and a few other minor details. And I almost spelled Massachusetts correctly the first time. Go, me!

1 comment:

Adrienne Salvaggio said...

he is absolutely adorable!! He and Benjamin are going to be heartthrobs!!