Friday, March 30, 2007

Synergy?

I have read Chuck Taggart's blog (Looka) with interest. I didn't know or put together that he is the one that compiled "Doctors, Professors, Kings, and Queens" Box Set (which I love) until I read his blog.... One of the things I find interesting is his knack for making a good drink. With that in mind, I went to the liquor store and spent 185 dollars on booze so I could make some of the concoctions he lists. After all, I am on Spring Break Part II. So tonight I have begun the drive. I have made an Arnaud's Sazerac (also inspired by Dirty Coast's new shirt) from their "cookbook." Absolutely perfect cocktail. Followed that with an Old Fashioned. Now that I am reading Looka, I should have bought the Lillet Blanc. Damnit. Maybe next week. I only have one question - where the hell do I get Peychaud's bitters in Pennsylvania/New Jersey?
In the meantime, I am listening to the Subdudes Primitive Streak album which I just got from lala.com. I love that service....

No comments: