Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Good Week


George is celebrating his dad's good week. 

The Saints won, dismantling one of the NFL's best pass defenses, and kept their slim playoff hopes alive.  Deuce scored number 54 setting a Saints record.  I won my confidence pool for the first time in at least two years.  My wife's fantasy football team (I am general manager so it's really my team) won and is still in the playoff hunt.  My fantasy football team in the big fantasy league won putting me in first place.  Even though I lost in my other league, I still am in second place with the most points scored all season.  Unless I decide that I don't care anymore, I should make it into the playoffs. 

I don't have to work on Wednesday, my mom is coming to town tomorrow, and George and I are going to the allergist to get off the $25 a can formula since he has been determined not to have soy allergies anymore.  The only bad thing I have going is that I have to finish grades and writing end of term comments.  But when I am in this this kind of mood, everything is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great that your little man is off of the special formula! Awesome picture of him...is that a tooth poking through on the bottom?

LatinTeacher said...

I don't think it's a tooth, but he hasn't been sleeping so good. That could also be because he is sort of crawling and is excited. Yesterday, he even sat himself up. This is so crazy.