Monday, August 11, 2008

The End

Brian's health has taken a serious turn. It is doubtful that he will recover, and things are grim. I have story upon story I could tell about my friend, but most of them are only appropriate for me and Brian. While I am sad and hope for the best, I know it is only a matter of time before I get the call and make the trek down to South Louisiana for the funeral of a man who died too young. I am thankful that I had the chance to know Brian, and I am glad that baby George and Brian had an opportunity to meet each other.




3 comments:

Michael Homan said...

I'm sorry to hear about Brian. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Anonymous said...

Baby Lilly and Nathan got to meet Brian 2 weeks ago. I am so grateful for that.

Unknown said...

Brian and I were friends in High School the first couple of years. Our parents divorced about the same time and I think my inabilty to deal with it made me pulled back from all of my friends.

I found out about him today and was very sad I didn't reconnect with him before he passed away.

We took drivers ed together which was a blast, as you might imagine. Many of the other descriptions I've found about him on-line described him to a T on how he was in high school.