I am going to return to my old school - Yesterday they had a baby shower for baby George. And I don't even work there. The other place I worked did not even mention such a thing. People from all divisions and offices of the school attended we got all kinds of great gifts for our little boy.
Thanks to all the wonderful folks at RPS. It was great to see them all.
On another note, I may be becoming Medieval History Teacher instead of LatinTeacher. A long time ago, I realized that what I teach is irrelevant. I teach children.
How Online Slot Interfaces Have Changed Over the Years
-
Have you ever opened an older online slot and noticed how different the
buttons, menus, and reels look compared with newer games? Online slot
interfaces ...
5 days ago

1 comment:
You could teach anything. Your enthusiasm outweighs those kids any day. Medieval stuff, huh?
Post a Comment