Thursday, July 12, 2007

Someone call the Weather Service



So on Tuesday up here in Easton there was a huge (HUGE!) thunderstorm which some think spawned a very rare tornado. I don't know. I just know that it was raining harder than I have seen since the tornado that ripped through near Princeton a few years back. The wind blew down trees as big as 14,000 pounds just two blocks away (these pictures are two blocks down on MY STREET), courtesy of the Express-Times. Juust so you know, these people moved in just a month or so ago.

The wife and I are heading on vacation in a few weeks. Get ready, Outer Banks...

Oh yeah, and I had an interview the next morning with trees down and power out and roads closed. I was late. I really want this job, too. It is exactly 10 miles from home and 15 minute commute door to door. Wish me luck!

No comments: