Saturday, March 31, 2007

Help wanted

Let's say that someone was going to apply for a job at a university and one of the job qualifications was integrating Adobe Flash with teaching. I do not own Flash and have not worked with it. What would you do? Would you order it and learn it? Would you take a class? Would you hope that knowing Flash wasn't that vital of a qualification or would you go ahead and learn it? Or would you get it as part of a suite of Adobe programs and try to play with all of them? I already have a pretty good handle on PhotoShop even though I personally don't own a copy. Should I take this opportunity to invest in a suite of Adobe programs and learn them? By "I," I mean the person applying for the job which may or may not be me. Inquiring minds want to know.

No comments: