Last night I heard the best line about the upcoming New Orleans elections.
Sean N said, "The mayoral race is a complete circus. And there are way too many clowns."
I think that says it all.
How Online Slot Interfaces Have Changed Over the Years
-
Have you ever opened an older online slot and noticed how different the
buttons, menus, and reels look compared with newer games? Online slot
interfaces ...
5 days ago

1 comment:
Mitchell,
That line is bullshit. This is the best slate of candidates we've had EVER.
Forman, Boulet, Couhig, Landrieu and (EVEN) Nagin are all plausible candidates. Orleanians have never had a better set of choices. I don't think anybody in America has a better set of choices this year.
All five are intelligent and seemingly uncorrupt. Nagin says stupid things when he gets around black people, but he's done a lot of good around here. Yes, he's unstable sometimes, but he's not a bad candidate.
If this is a circus, the rest of America is a fucking anal rape orgy.
Post a Comment