Friday, February 17, 2006

Extended Visit to NOLA

In just a few short weeks, my school in New Jersey will be on a nice and deserved 2 week spring break. I will again be visiting New Orleans. I have a few people in line for some help (my mom, the woman I met in January, and Richard in Gentilly on Painters St.). If anyone else needs something or some free hands (and free labor!) for a few days, let me know. I will be coming down sometime the weekend of March 5th and leaving on the 18th or so. If you need anything in particular, let me know earlier than later and I will see if I can round something up at school... So many people still think about everything that has gone down in New Orleans and don't know what to do to help. If you need something, they may be able to provide what you may need.

No comments: