Friday, February 17, 2006

We HAVE a plan

Seriously, what does that man in the White House do all day? Where does he get his information? What are his handlers doing with him? He's beginning to make me want to believe Michael Brown - maybe he did call and he is getting spun by W. It doesn't sound too farfetched now, does it? Or maybe he's just got a really bad case of CRS.

Thank you, Mr. Sabludowsky. I think you have it right.

I am concerned about the calls for secession, though I understand them.

NOTE: I am concerned because I think that we would end up with two states - The former Louisiana and the independent state of Metropolitan New Orleans. Of course, with the in-fighting in southeast Louisiana there could be a further secession into the West Bank Metropolitan state of New Orleans, the state of Grand Isle, the East Bank State of New Orleans and then the independent state of Plaquemines/St. Bernard and also North Florida (including the former St. Tamany, Tangipahoa, and Washington parishes). I guess our state would devolve into 5, 6 or more "independent" states. Any way you look at it, it has to be better than what is happening now. Because if we were an independent state, then we would get some aid from the US. And then we could join OPEC and really tighten the screws. This plan sounds better every minute....

No comments: