Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Over

Brian Bordelon passed away this morning. Besides being a respected computer instructor, a golfer, an award winning English and science teacher, a paramedic, a writer, a JazzFest enthusiast, a blogger, a Saints fan, a fantasy football commissioner, and many other things, he was also my best friend. That's the part that I will miss the most.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his amazing wife, his family, his friends, and his grandfather in their time of loss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace.

Sara said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Sean said...

Thanks for your comment on my EMS blog. I've read much of Brian's blog and reflected on his life and personality. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make his service. I hear the general concensus was people didn't like Brian when they first met him; I was no exception. After a while, I grew to love him and it saddens me that he's gone. He was a good friend, a buddy, a co-worker and an inspiration in many ways. He'll always have a place in my soul.