Friday, February 02, 2007

No, it IS funny.


I was listening to Sirius Satellite Radio in my car on Wednesday when I heard the news that there were some keyboards found in Boston that resembled a cartoon character. I had no visuals, but I knew what it was right away. And then when I got home I watched Shepherd Smith explain exactly what the figure was. There in split screen was Err or Ignignokt, the Mooninites from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, shooting the bird at the whole world. And I watched video of the Boston Anti Terrorist Squad destroying magnetic LED lights which was funny. I imagine the conversation went like this. "Shoot the bird at this, terrorist plotters!" BOOM! This video contains blue language, red flag words, etc. But I think it sums it up nicely. And, yeah, it was funny, Boston. Geez.

No comments: