Friday, December 29, 2006

What I Really Want for Christmas

So I was leaving town, heading back to Pennsylvania (ugh. I know.), and I stopped at a gas station to fill up wearing my brand new Saints sweatshirt (my Christmas present to myself - Merry Christmas ME!). The woman in the store was wearing her number 25 jersey. I complimented her on her taste. Her only response to me - "Black and Gold Superbowl!" in the best New Orleans accent ever. It even rhymed. I love New Orleans. And the Saints. Coming soon - my updates on my trip.

PS - Oh yeah, I am kinda thinking of starting a new blog because after a conversation with a friend (discussing ways to move back and possible career choices), I need to maybe lay some ground work. Here is the first installment. These things take time. I think I may need to be more critical if I want it to work, but there it is for now.

No comments: