- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I cried when I traded my 1993 Toyota 4x4 in for my Subaru Forester. My wife questioned my masculinity, but she stayed with me anyway.
- Every time George and I get the mail, we sing the song from Blues Clues (which I don't know how I know because he is my first child): Here comes the mail it never fails it makes me want to wag my tail! When it comes I want to wail! Mail!
- I have way too many shoes for a man. I have three pairs of running shoes, three pairs of brown dress shoes, two pairs of black dress shoes, 3 pairs of converse all stars, work boots, two pairs of waterproof winter boots, three pairs of tennis shoes, a pair of walking shoes, and a bunch of flipflops/sandals. My favorite pair of shoes are the ones I wore at my wedding - white and brown bluchers, but I don't get to wear them much.
- I hate wrapping presents. Hate it. I don't know if it's because I am bad at it that I hate it or I hate it because I am bad at it. Why can't you just give gifts to someone and say "I was thinking about you when I bought this" or "I hope you like this thing I bought for you" or "Here."
- I try very hard to do it, but I just can't figure out how to use my grade book. I keep pretty good records, but it never seems right. I need to take a class or something.
- My stomach hurts when I eat bananas and tomatoes.
And now I have to tag 6 people. I don't know who to tag that hasn't already been tagged. But I can give it a shot later.
UPDATE: Here are my tags - Erin at Just Off Magazine, Mr. Clio at World Class New Orleans, pistolette, Professor Homan, A Little to the Left at the Head Pelican, and for shits and giggles, Offsides with Fletcher Mackel.