Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A list of lists

As I get more and more senile, I have to keep more and more things written down. Then the lists govern my life. I have to finish the items on the list or I get freaked out. This is no way to live. However, the lists help me to remember things that I have forgotten or most certainly would forget, something that never would have happened 5 years ago.

With this in mind, I found a list of movies that I was keeping so I wouldn't forget what movies I had seen lately. Now I guess I need a list to remind of the lists that I am keeping, have, or want to create. How crazy would that make me?

In any case, here is a continuance of the list of movies that the wife and I have seen lately:
Crash (the one with Sandra Bullock) - loved
Tape (with Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman) - I loved, wife not so much
I Heart Huckabees (Dustin Hoffman, Lily Tomlin, Jude Law) - odd, interesting
The Aristocrats - (all kinds of comedians) I liked (not loved), wife fell asleep

Now for the confession -
I have been watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I don't know why. If I had to defend myself after railing against Holllywood in my last post, I would say that the Terminator story has a lot of loose ends (and beginnings). Knight Rider, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Speed Racer I don't think have the same kind of story line. I would also say that the sexual tension between the guy and the girl robot (Terminette?) is interesting. And she's pretty hot for a cyborg.

No comments: