Here is the partial list:
- Quit all of the bad habits that I can't seem to quit.
- Be patient and kind.
- Organize my financial records by month and not just shove everything into a file cabinet.
- Keep up with my blog more frequently and with better insights.
- Return to my teaching job. It's what I was meant to do with my life.
- Write thank you notes.
- Cook dinner more often.
- Keep my little office in my attic clean.
- Take some time off work to spend with the baby.
- Relax at the YMCA by swimming and playing.
- Paint the shutters. (It's been two years now.)
- Read more
- Learn Baby Sign Language.
Anyone else have a list to share?